CALLING ALL NONPROFITS – PARTNER WITH THE ACTION! PROGRAM
Through the Action! program, all employees can devote up
to three days of their working time per year to citizenship initiatives near their place of work.
The goal of the employee volunteering program is twofold:
- Support your operational activities.
- Develop employees’ skills and engagement through meaningful initiatives and values.
Véronique Charlot, Head of the Action! program
YOU CAN OFFER THREE TYPES OF INITIATIVES:
Initiatives that are not directly related to the employee volunteer’s professional skills.
For example: sorting mail, repainting walls, checking tickets at cultural events, etc.
Initiatives that require the employee volunteer’s professional skills.
For example: preparing a video presentation of an organization (communication skills), selecting CVs (HR skills), etc.
Recurring initiatives to support socially vulnerable young people.
For example: spending two hours a month supporting a young person aged 12 to 25 in his or her education or career.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a civil society organization that serves the public interest.
- Take action in one of the following four priority areas:
- Youth Inclusion & Education
- Road Safety
- Climate, Coastal Areas and Oceans
- Cultural Dialogue & Heritage
- Operate in the Total Group’s host regions.
The following organizations are not eligible:
- Organizations or projects that benefit a single person.
- Political organizations and trade unions.
- Organizations involved in religious conversion.